Search This Blog

Sunday, October 21, 2012

“STFDS_7” Artist, David McKeag


“Without art, the crudeness of reality would be unbearable.”
George Bernard Shaw

David McKeag is a self employed artist. David paints anything from abstract to photo realism/portraits. In addition to this, Davis has a second career as an ACE Certified Personal Trainer. David has been certified since 1994. 

“I strive to be professional and thorough in my approach to any endeavor be it Art or Personal Training. I believe in complete customer satisfaction.”
David McKeag

I train with David at Park East Fitness. It’s a really nice space, fully-equipped that gives me the feel that it’s my own private gym.  David tailors my workout to my body type, age and goals.  We started with a baseline session and each session after that has been designed to build and strengthen. David is firm, focused and results driven.  I get more out of my hour with him then a week on my own at my gym!

As for the artwork, you have to see it in person to fully understand its beauty.  Here’s an on-line peak: http://www.artbydmk.com/.

“In McKeag's abstracts, he stretches and manually manipulates the work in every fashion, hue and texture, making the painting jump off the canvas, Belsito says. The paintings bleed over and "fingers" of color grab and surround the edges of his works.” -Paul Belsito, Owner, Belsito-Roche Gallery

David is scheduled to exhibit at Gallery Expo, November 17-December 7. The theme, “The Art of Debate: Political Images, Statements and Satires.”  This will be a great opportunity to meet David and see his work. 

For more information regarding the training:
David has been an ACE Certified Personal Trainer since 1994.

Additional background information:

You may also find David on LINKEDIN and FACEBOOK
###tfl


No comments:

Post a Comment