Search This Blog

Sunday, September 2, 2012

"STDFS_2" ACTORS ACCESS


“STFDS_2”
(RE: Sunday, August 26, 2012 – STFDS first post)

In my continuing “STFDS” series I want to tell you about ACTORS ACCESS (It’s all about control) /SHOWFAX.  (http://www.actorsaccess.com/)

What is AA?

I’ve been with AA for a year now and have had access to countless auditions (on-camera and voice-over).  I’ve also been able to enhance my AA on-line presence by adding a video and VO commercial track.

When they say, “It’s all about control” they mean your control. You are able to upload and maintain your profile (24/7). To save time, you are able to target audition searches and notices based on the filters you select. (Yes, they email you when audition notices that fit your criteria become available.)

Actors Access: reliable (24/7), reasonably priced and very nice folks to work with.

Check them out!
tfl
# # #

No comments:

Post a Comment