Search This Blog

Sunday, September 9, 2012

"STFDS_3" - David H. Lawrence XVII

Today's highlight is of my friend David H. Lawrence XVII.  I first met David at The Actors Network (TAN) and I knew immediately how lucky I was to have crossed his path.

Shortly after our coffee meeting I started VO lessions with him and became a VO2GOGO Pro Member.  So impressed with his teaching style and product, I hired David to produce my Commercial VO Demo - VERY PLEASED!

Snapshot of David
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_H._Lawrence_XVII)

David Harvard Lawrence XVII is an American television and film actor, voice talent, network radio host, Internet entrepreneur, podcaster, demo producer, teacher and author, best known for his role as The Puppetmaster on NBC's sci-fi series Heroes. He was also the host of the daily The David Lawrence Show and weekend Online Tonight, both nationally syndicated radio talk shows that revolved around pop culture and the high-tech lifestyle.
The "XVII" in his name was a way for Lawrence to distinguish himself from previous David Lawrences already registered with SAG. At the time, he was the 17th David Lawrence listed on IMDB, and appended the number to his name upon his own registry.
I'm highlighting David because he is very good at what he does and very generous with his working knowledge.  David is also the first to lend words of advice when you've become overwhelmed by this crazy business. 
There's so much more to David and I invite you to visit his webpage.......until you can meet him in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment